Saturday, March 14, 2009

MIDTERM!!

Monday, March 16th.... bring a piece of looseleaf, pen/pencil. (GREAT HALL)
Amazing how many of you feel you can come to class "prepared" without a pen!!!
It has cost some of you classmarks.
Your midterm in on Monday: I will be away, but I am not worried about it- you'll do fine, IF you have studied from your notes on the guest speakers and your last test. (see Test review in an earlier post-- just add on guest speakers- Teen Pregnancy, GM Community Programs and Suicide Awareness)

TUESDAY...I have left an assignment on summer jobs; complete and pass in the worksheet.
Those travelling to NBCC...be at the ticket office for 7 am. Bring a pen, I will have an assignment sheet for you! Don't forget to wear your GREEN ...prizes from NBCC!!
Lunch provided; just need $$ for on the ferry.
IF you can not come last minute, please email me or call me, since I won't be in school Monday.